23 Transvaal Street
Cape Town 7405
- By placing your order, you agree to the Terms and Conditions as set out below and confirm that you have read and understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Shackleton Brewing Company (Pty) Ltd (us/we) reserve the right to make changes to this website and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and shall supersede any and all preceding terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by us.
- You must be aged 18 or over to purchase alcohol. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in South Africa. When ordering and making a payment you will be required to confirm that you are aged 18 or over.
- Payment is accepted via credit card (Visa or Master Card), Snapscan or by PayFast.
- All prices quoted on this website Online Store include Value-Added Tax (VAT).
- Prices quoted are per case or item as indicated.
- Credit card payments are made through a secure server and Shackleton Brewing Company (Pty) Ltd does not store your financial details and will not pass them on to any third party.
- Payment will be taken at the time of ordering.
- Once you have placed and paid for your online order, we will do all possible to get your order to you as soon as possible.
- Orders will generally be delivered within 2-5 working days or sooner where possible. These shipping times are estimates only.
- In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available.
- Orders placed before midnight on each working day will generally be dispatched within 1 to 2 business days of the order being placed and paid for.
- Orders placed on the weekends will be handled along with all orders placed until midnight of the day before the next working day and will generally be delivered within 2-5 working days.
- All deliveries will be couriered directly to your nominated address unless otherwise stated in our confirmation of order.
- We cannot accept liability for delays should they occur and no compensation will be offered for loss of wages due to failed or late deliveries.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue our products and specifications from time to time without notice, or to adjust our prices in which event you will be informed thereof at the time of confirmation of your order.
- While we will always do all possible to supply the items as listed online, there will be instances from time to time where this is not possible and you will be notified accordingly.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or replace products listed online without notice.
RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- We will happily exchange or refund items provided the item and its packaging are returned in a saleable condition in its original packaging.
- In order to receive an exchange or refund, your returned order must fall within 14 days of date of purchase.
- All product purchases processed and dispatched are non-refundable, unless otherwise agreed to with Shackleton Brewing Company (Pty) Ltd.
- In the event you are not satisfied with your product purchase, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your concerns. We will happily offer you a credit note, or exchange, should your product not meet our high-quality standards. Each situation will be handled on a case-by-case basis, depending on your concern, and whether or not we will require the product to be exchanged at the brewery or a new delivery dispatched. Full refunds will only be granted under specific conditions. Please contact us directly to discuss your concerns.
- All products delivered and accepted by you must be stored in accordance with the instructions issued by us and/or be used prior to the indicated expiry date. Provided these provisions are complied with, any products which do not comply with the quality as described may be returned to us within 14 (fourteen) days of delivery and we shall, within our discretion, refund the purchase price paid or issue a replacement.
- If we are notified before goods have been dispatched, we can accommodate order cancellations under specific conditions, including the acknowledgement of receipt of the cancellation by Shackleton Brewing Company (Pty) Ltd prior to dispatch. If we are able to honour the order cancellation, we will issue a credit note for the full amount of the order cancelled, valid for 6 months from the date of original order.
- Return shipping is payable by the customer except in cases where the products returned are deemed faulty, whereupon we will happily reimburse the customer in full for all shipping charges.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. A contract for the purchase of the goods will be formed once your order has been approved and we have debited your credit or debit card.
- All information supplied on our website is supplied for general information purposes only.
- We make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information provided and will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting from information from our website.
- We cannot be held liable for any illness or adverse health consequences suffered as a result of purchasing and consuming any of our products. While we make every effort to ensure that our products reach you in the premium condition our customers enjoy, you are entirely responsible for your health. The Company encourages all its customers to drink responsibly. Don’t drink and drive.
- Shackleton Brewing Company (Pty) Ltd respects the privacy of our online visitors and customers and will not disclose any information about our customers to any third party unless it pertains to providing you with your products ordered.
- All private information required for executing your order placed through our website, including your personal information, credit card details, delivery address and contact numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence and not sold or made known to third-parties except insofar as is required for executing your order or as permitted by law.
- All online purchase credit card transactions are implemented by PayFast who use the strictest encryption and their security certificate and security policy can be viewed on their website.
- No credit card details are stored on our website and are kept separate from other customer information.
- Entry to the Shackleton Taproom at the brewery is strictly for persons 18 years and older.
- All right of admission to the Taproom is reserved.
- We offer a free first beer on your birthday. Confirmation of your birthdate is required by means of your identity document on the day.
- We provide venue hire of the Taproom and brewery for all occasions such as 21sts, 40th and 50th birthdays etc, weddings and corporate functions and will tailor the pricing to suit.